I don't know what to blog about.
Nothing new really, life is kind of like in limbo at this time.
Just spending time on the computer and not really doing much at home lately.
Frank did a fine job with the carpet he installed in the dining room and doing wood trimming and such. Alot of tedious cutting to fit pieces.
Such a perfectionist he is.
But I am very happy with the dining room's new look, because I never really liked how it looked before.
It is now one of my favorite rooms.
It is pretty novemberish looking today compared to the lovely sunny above norm temps we have had recently.
Its been nice, we have had a string of days like that for awhile, and it looks like a few more coming too.
Not bad for Fall I'd say.
Also this month has been FLYING! How can it be Thanksgiving next week?
I never saw a month go so fast!
Well we do have LOTS to be thankful for in spite of the many worries we have been living with in this season of life we have been in.
I'm thankful for ALL of my family and looking forward to spending time with them, including that we are invited over for dinner at Mike&Bethy's tonight.
Looking forward to that!
This nablopomo is fun and I like to do it to make myself blog consistently, but its been hard for me to.
I'm just doing enough to get by, but I don't like to commit to something and give up.
Oh well, I'll keep trying anyway.
Actually, I looked back to last year at the nablopomo for november and it was interesting to read the posts I had then and what was going on.
You should do that too.
Have a wonderful relaxing evening to all!
Here are a few post links from last november for your amusement:
http://teritown.blogspot.com/2008/11/all-in-day-work.html
http://teritown.blogspot.com/2008/11/kitty-tail.html
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You're doing a great job Auntie! Keep it up!!
Post a Comment