Friday, November 7, 2008

ALL IN A DAY'S WORK

I'm trying so hard to take one day at a time where my job is concerned. Its a challenge I tell ya. There's so many things going on that are just not fair and I keep it in day by day. I just keep hanging in there trying to do the best I can.
But justice will eventually prevail! I'm believing that!
Thats all I'm going to say on that.

By the way, just to mention a little incident at work today, I made a guy get out of his vehicle using a sales script.
This was to coerce him to come inside so the sales people can profile him to see what else to sell him.
And then I found out the poor guy had only one leg! Well he had an artificial one.
Gosh I felt awful!

On a funny note, Frank was telling me a comical story. At work today he was working at some station in Stubenville.
These people there decided to treat the workers and got them meatball sandwiches. Frank likes to eat you know:0)

Well these were big sandwiches, he said one was filling and then they said "Oh have another.", which he did.
He said he was stuffed! This woman said "Oh come on eat another". Frank told her," I'm so full now, I just can't. I have to climb up that ladder to the roof and my belly right now is so filled up,I'm afraid I'll climb up, and my belly won't come with me,and it'll stay down on the ground."
Well they roared with laughter at the way only Frank could say something like that. I would have too,because that was hilarious and I could just picture that in a cartoonish kind of way.
Wow, I got in a big post today. Cya.

2 comments:

Elizabeth @ A Rushing Wind said...

I know it's probably really bad of me, but I laughed about the one legged guy. That sounds like a bad joke...

"This one legged guy walks into a bank...."

LOL! ;)

Kimmy said...

Good post, Auntie! And, I agree with Bethy on the one legged guy. I can't help but laugh a little.