Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Psalms 27:13

I thought maybe I would do a real post today.

I won't lie, Frank and I are going through tough times.
This is probably one of the roughest times I can ever remember.

I know we go through seasons in life, but this is hard right now to see how we will ever recover out of this.
So many obstacles it seems in our path.
I know that God is a God of provision, is ever faithful, a great deliverer, and has seen us through many, many, troublesome times in our lives.
He has done things that made me marvel.
I have witnessed things He has done that I would call miracles.

But right now, I am having a hard time mustering up faith. I can just about have faith to expect bad things because it seems that has been a pattern for awhile.
The trials have been difficult. I am in need of faith that is positive and that these difficulties in our lives will be resolved.
I feel like I have been in a valley so long, its hard to ever see myself on a mountain top ever again.
I feel I am in hiding from life and the world during this time.

I know there are so many things to be thankful for and I praise Him from my heart , but it is still like there is a giant weight on us weighing us down, trying to drown us, and keep us from looking brightly into a positive future on this earth.

I hold on to this:
For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Jeremiah 29:11

I realize we need to keep focus on God and being about His work on this earth. But these worldly woes are strangling our potentials and productivity.
And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

I don't want to be all caught up in these webs of worry that are robbing us daily and missing out on God's purposes.

We need newness of life and praying to God to make all things new again!
Right now I don't feel as if life will ever be good again.

I know this world is not our permanent home and we're traveling thru on a journey, but surely He has said we can still see good things in the land of the living on the journey.
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Psalms 27:13

There are things we bring on ourselves and we have fallen short in many ways, I'm aware of that. But in our weaknesses, I know that God is a God of second chances, and third, fourth, etc. etc.
I have cried out to God so very much lately and I am leaning on Him with my whole heart and life.
Thats all I can do and keep believing that somehow and someway, God will again prevail and come through in His loving kindness and mercy.
He always has you know!


No comments: