Friday, November 27, 2009

Freaky Friday

Black Friday shopping today, I got 2 Christmas presents to start. Yay!
Did not stay in crazy Boardman too long. We went to Austintown and Meemo was no longer Meano. Probably because Boardman is nutso and his belly was full, and he then got feeling back in his legs after being crushed in the booth by me and Kimmy:)
(I know no one will know what this post means, but Kimmy spiked our Famous Amos cookies)

The question of the day is: Can you cough without a chin?
But Kimmy said that we should ask Mike.
(see what you missed Bethy?)

BTW I got a zip in chance plus three other zero's, pretty sad.

Time to say goodnight folks!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Yeah, well at least you didn't get a 70 on the bottom!!!

Elizabeth said...

A zip in chance!!!? Wow you guys must have played an awful game!!!

And I the craziness you guys had must have been great! I dealt with a whole other kind of craziness. Merci drew on about 6 walls, Titus pooped in Camden's room, and Camden had a major meltdown. Nice huh? Hehehe!

Love you!