Okey Dokey!
1.) Given the chance to go skydiving tomorrow-
a. Would you? No thanks!
b. Why/Why not? I don't like to feel like my insides are falling out:)
c. Who would you want to go with? Only Frank.
d.What would your thoughts be on the way down? This is noooooooo fun, help me Jesus!!!!!
2.) Do you stop when someone is broke down on the side of the road? Reasoning?Only if I thought I could help and felt God's unction to do so.
3.) If you could instantly lose 10lbs permanently or receive $10,000.00, what would you do? We'll take $10,000.00 and then I'll lose some weight running around spending it:o)
4.) What is your favorite room in your house? Kitchen, but also the living room for lovely leisure and comfort
5.) When showering, do you start the water and then get in, or get in then start the water?Who jumps in w/o starting water first?
cold or hot water=Ouch!
6.) If you paid $125 for an hour long tour flight – 6 passenger plane – and threw up all over, would you clean it up or leave it for the pilot?
I would clean it
7.) What are 3 words that you think describe me?
Kimmy=Faithful,Sweet, Giving
8.) Do you believe in ‘the one’ or in creating love?
God brings "the one" I believe, and love happens.
So then love is created, nurtured, and multiplied, because God continually fills us up with His Love as we keep our hearts open to Him. Its a God thing for sure!
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yay Auntie!! Glad you are joining the blog revival! Great answers. I especially like #7. You make me teary-eyed. I love my Auntie;-)
Post a Comment